Política de privacidad de Crinici
Updated May 27, 2021
Costa Rica International Network Consulting Inc. (CRINCI) is an internet and telecommunication service provider, headquartered in San Juanillo, Guanacaste Province, Costa Rica.
SCOPE OF POLICY
- Customers – individuals who register, on their own or on behalf of an entity, to use CRINCI Services with the creation or administration of a CRINCI account.
- Event/Marketing Participants – individuals who provide their information to CRINCI when they register for CRINCI webinars, subscribe to marketing material, participate in surveys or contests, or attend other CRINCI events.
- Website Visitors – individuals who visit CRINCI’s Website and opt to provide contact information including an email address to receive communications from CRINCI.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
CRINCI asks for your account information which includes your full name, email address, physical address, phone number, mobile number, credit card information, and website domain. By voluntarily providing CRINCI with your account information, you represent that you own and consent to our use of such personal data.
CRINCI may ask for your full name, email address, physical address, and phone number. Participation in events, surveys, contents, or subscribing to marketing material is voluntary and you may choose whether or not to participate and therefore disclose this personal data.
At your option, CRINCI asks and may collect your name, email address, physical address, and phone number. In addition, we also collect information such as web server logs, internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, or other information as part of aggregated data.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
CRINCI uses the information it collects about you in the following ways:
- To respond to any requests from you regarding sales and support.
- To contact you regarding any agreements or accepted terms that you may have with CRINCI for the Services.
- To provide you with marketing emails, special offers, advertising campaigns, or newsletters.
- To provide you with information logs associated with the use of CRINCI’s Services.
- To contact you regarding functionality changes to our Services or Website.
- To develop new features and functionality to our Services and Website.
- To collect payment and bill for our Services.
- To help personalize searches.
- To diagnose problems.
- To find and prevent fraud.
- To carry out other purposes as disclosed to you through the Website, or found in terms or an agreement between you and CRINCI.
- Process for other purposes for which we obtain your consent.
HOW WE SHARE INFORMATION
CRINCI shares the information it collects about you in the following ways:
- Advertising – Based on the cookies and other tracking devices, we may work with advertising companies to display ads that may be of interest to you.
- Business Transactions – To provide information to a third party in the event of any disposition of all or any portion of our business (e.g. reorganization, sale, assignment, bankruptcy).
- Aggregated or De-identified Data – We may disclose or use aggregated or de-identified information with third party providers for research purposes relating to our Services.
- As Required by Law or Similar Investigations – To comply with legal obligations (e.g. subpoena) or investigate potential legal violations. CRINCI may be required to share personal data in response to lawful requests from public authorities including to meet national security and/or law enforcement requirements.
- Safety – We may disclose your information to protect and defend the safety of CRINCI in connection with investigating and preventing fraud or security issues.
- Consent – CRINCI may share your information with your consent.
You may unsubscribe from receiving promotional or marketing emails from CRINCI at any time by using the “unsubscribe” link in the email received, or by emailing us at email@example.com. As outlined in the Section, Information We Collect, you can also control your cookie settings.
With respect to your account information, you may update, correct or delete information that you provided to us by logging into your CRINCI account or contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
DATA RETENTION AND SECURITY
When CRINCI no longer has a legitimate business need (e.g. termination of a Customer agreement) to process your personal information, we will delete it.
CRINCI takes all reasonable steps to protect information received from you from loss, misuse or unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and/or destruction. We maintain technical, physical, and administrative safeguards to secure your information, and we use industry standard Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption for your data that is transferred over the internet. Despite its use of encryption, CRINCI cannot guarantee any method of transmission of information over the internet is 100% secure. If you have any questions about the security of your personal information, please contact us at email@example.com.
LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING PERSONAL INFORMATION
For individuals in the European Economic Area (EEA), CRINCI’s legal basis for collecting and using your personal information will depend on the personal information collected and the specific context in which we collect it. CRINCI will process personal information from you where, a) we have your consent to do so, b) where processing is necessary for CRINCI to perform Services pursuant to an agreement, or c) where processing is in our legitimate interests and not overridden by your data protection interests or fundamental rights and freedoms. In some cases, we may also have a legal obligation to collect personal information, or may otherwise need the personal information to protect your vital interests or those of another person. At any time, you have the right to withdraw or decline consent. If you do not provide the requested information, CRINCI will not be able to perform Services for you. Also, you have the right to object where we rely on our legitimate interests to process your personal information.
DATA PROTECTION AUTHORITY
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA) and believe we maintain your personal information subject to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), you may direct questions or complaints to your local supervisory authority.
‘DO NOT TRACK’ NOTIFICATIONS
Some browsers allow you to automatically notify websites you visit not to track you using a “Do Not Track” signal. There is no consensus among industry participants as to what “Do Not Track” means in this context. Like many websites and online services, we currently do not alter our practices when we receive a “Do Not Track” signal from a visitor’s browser. To find out more about “Do Not Track,” you may wish to visit www.allaboutdnt.com.
Our Services are available for purchase only for those over the age of 18. Our Services are not targeted to, intended to be consumed by or designed to entice individuals under the age of 18. If you know of or have reason to believe anyone under the age of 18 has provided us with any personal information, please contact us.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
We will respond to all requests, inquiries or concerns within thirty (30) days.